Monday, January 28, 2008

Moving to Tuesdays

Howdy and thanks for checking in. I originally said I would post every Monday, but day one is pretty busy. Plus I need the extra day to catch up on the goal I set the week before. So, effective this week, I'll post every TUESDAY afternoon.

In the meantime, check out the super-boss link that Carl from Boys Rock Boys Read! sent me. Boys Blogging Books is 3 boys ages 11-14 giving their thoughts on books. They are more in the age range I'm trying to reach, so have a look. I'm very impressed their blog and their insights. Great job, guys.
http://www.boysbloggingbooks.blogspot.com/

See you all tomorrow with news of a reading mentorship program.
Chris

1 comment:

Goadingthepen said...

Thanks for the link!
I love what you are doing promoting boy readers.
We've added more reviewers to the site we are up to 6 now I think.

I'm going to make sure and point your comments out to the boys. Stop by and comment some time. I'm sure they would be glad to hear from you.